Just when we thought Lindsay Lohan is back to her pre-DUI days and mayhem when she is behind the wheel.
Just after midnight Wednesday Lilo left the Sayers Club in Hollywood in her new Porsche and when she made contact to the manager of the club, the supposed to be trouble free starlet ran away from the scene.
Cops of course were called and they came to interview people on the scene as well as the club manager who was hit.
It can be noted as well that Lindsay was just trying to avoid the paparazzi and some bystanders and in doing so hit a person. It was noted as well that it might have been Lindsay who called cops to protect herself from the paparazzi which might have been overly aggressive as well.
Just when Lindsay is getting trouble free now, this incident came in.
Good news though, because the manager whom Lindsay hit might not have been injured which would mean that Lindsay did not violate any law.
But still, wait and see for more updates because so far that is all the information available and there could be more case development coming.
So stay tuned!
- Lindsay Lohan Hits Person in Car, then Flees (tmz.com)
- Lindsay Lohan struck someone with her car! (q104.radio.com)
- Lindsay Lohan Involved In Another Car Scrape (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Lindsay Lohan Shows Up To Dinner In Wrecked Car (997now.cbslocal.com)
- Lindsay Lohan – Another Bad Decision, Vehicularly Speaking (tmz.com)
- More Car Trouble For Lindsay Lohan! (perezhilton.com)
- Lindsay Lohan Lovely as Red Head Despite Car Drama (celebs.gather.com)
- Which Lipstick Shade Suits Lindsay Lohan? (bellasugar.com)
- Celeb Style: Lindsay Lohan (fabsugar.com)
- How Tall is Lindsay Lohan Height and Weight (celebrityheightandweight.com)