Megastar Amitabh Bachchan appeared to have recovered well from his abdominal surgeries when he came out to greet his fans and thanked them for their “love and enthusiasm”.
The 69-year-old, in a white kurta pyajama, Sunday addressed the well-wishers gathered outside his home Jalsa.
“God bless the well wishers. God bless them for their permanence in my life. God bless their consistency, their love and enthusiasm. I am indebted for life. It is a debt I shall never be able to repay; the one burden that shall remain with me unattended. One burden that shall make me happy,” Amitabh posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
The megastar was operated upon last month and is currently recuperating at his home here.
He is advised complete rest by his doctors with restricted movement and diet. – IANS
- Amitabh Bachchan to star in ‘Aankhen’ sequel (ibnlive.in.com)
- Amitabh Bachchan still in incredible pain (ibnlive.in.com)
- Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan undergoes surgery (mercurynews.com)
- Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan undergoes surgery (pbpulse.com)
- Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan undergoes surgery (ctv.ca)
- Amitabh Bachchan to be Hospitalized for Surgery, Asks Fans for Prayers and Well-Wishes (celebs.gather.com)
- Aishwarya Rai’s Father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan Recovering (celebs.gather.com)
- Pay me a rupee more than Shah Rukh: Salman (ibnlive.in.com)
- Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital (ibnlive.in.com)
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Condition Worsens, Family with Him at Hospital (celebs.gather.com)